Friday, November 25, 2011

table of sweetness

Recently we just celebrated my daughter's first year birthday and me, in my very shallow confidence decided to throw her a dessert table. At first, I asked my very dear best friend who appears to be a very multi talented human being (she does scrapping, sewing, making fabric notebooks, and also beautiful dessert table), Kiara Flisha. But at the end of the day, it was I, the mother who decided to do it all (Flisha dances around happily when I decided to throw the table myself sigh...).

It's not easy I'm telling you all dessert table beginners. It's such an effort but I truly enjoyed it. I prepared everything from scratch (minus the food, I really am an awful baker) from paper tags, goodie bags, cupcake packages, games' presents and paper bunting. I filled the tables with some marshmallows, yummy cookie pops and puddings from my dear cousin Ita's Cake, some caramel popcorns, wafers, chocolate chip cookies and oh so yummy cupcakes from my dear friend Lisa.









Hopefully you'll love it my dear munchkin, happy 1st birthday, mommy loves you so...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment