Sunday, November 27, 2011

kikki-k

Did I tell you I love stationeries? (besides fabric and paper now here come stationeries!). Well I looooooveee stationaries a whole lot! One of the brand that I always fell in love with is kikki-k. Kikki-k is an Australian based stationeries line. They offer a wide range of products from stamps, writing tools, planners and bags. Their products came in an array selection of materials from printed canvas to leather.

Unfortunately their closest flagship store to Jakarta is based in Singapore and international shipping to my home will cost me another journal so I can only admire these pretty cute stuff from their web.


from left to right clockwise: wooden stamp set-sundae, ipad case-sundae, 
2012 planner-cute (indeed!), inside the 2012 planner-cute


Do visit them if you're in Australia or Singapore! Please open a store in Jakarta whoever you are Kikki-k owner...


No comments:

Post a Comment