Sunday, February 5, 2012

to die for

Hi I'm back =)
I know I've been away for quite sometimes from the blogging world and I truly miss it. At the beginning (or still up til' now I believed) of my blogging-esque some of my friends doubt my consistency in writing this blog. I must say that somewhat what they're thinking is true but trust me my friend I'm really trying my best to cope up with my tot, cooking (yes a bit of cooking experiment) and some everyday work (excuses excuses potato potata). But water under the bridge now I'm back in my writing mood.

I found this cute website of a cake store in San Francisco called miette via eat drink chic and I'm stumped and I can not wait to share them with you.







photos find via miette's website


When you saw a cake shop as sweet as this don't you wish you could sleep in it? Haha... Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. awwww... i wanna touch everything in that cute store.. super kyuttttttttt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i wanna live there mba seriously

    ReplyDelete